Prep time an easy 15 mins.
Makes roughly 18
- 2 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates
- ¼ tsp salt
- Soak dates in boiling water for about 5 mins. Or until soft
- Place cashews in a food processor and pulse until it’s crumbly
- Add in the dates and process until it begins to clump together
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan firmly or line cookie sheet with parchment paper and roll into energy balls
- Freeze for 30-45 minutes and slice into bars or squares
- Store covered in the fridge or freezer
*I like you use this as my base for any bars/balls. You can add in your favorite ingredients or flavors.
– Slivered almonds
-1 tsp cinnamon
-Vanilla/Chocolate protein power
-Roll in Shredded coconut or cocoa powder